Announcing: Interviews for Investors + An Interview on Quantitative Investing
I’m excited to announce a new venture called Interviews for Investors which will provide sophisticated investors with high quality long form interviews. I created this website to fill the “quality conversation” void perpetuated by mainstream financial news sites.
To kickstart the new website. I present a free interview on Quantitative Value Investing with Toby Carlise & Wes Gray. This interview is approximately 20 pages long and covers:
- Automating low-risk value strategies.
- Building a quantitative value models using a checklists.
- Identifying behavioral factors inhibiting investors from applying quantitative value techniques.
- Comments on Joel Greenblatt’s Magic Formula
Read Below For More Information About InterviewsForInvestors.com
Types of Interviews/Products:
Free Transcripts – Transcripts where I personally cover the costs of production.
Premium Transcripts – Transcripts purchased by loyal readers to help me cover costs of production.
Topics Covered Include:
- Decision Making
- Entrepreneurship & Venture Capital
- Finance & Investing
Typical Guests Include:
- Entrepreneurs & Business People
- Gov’t Officials & Regulators
- Investment Managers
- Researchers & Scientists
How I pick conversations
From start to finish a typical interview will take about 45-60 hours. Here’s an outline of the process:
- First, I decide on topics worth exploring.
- I research these topics. This involves reading encyclopedia entries, periodicals, & textbooks.
- After researching a topic I pick a theme for the conversation.
- Next I reach out to people who are working at the intersection of our theme.
- I research our guest. This involves immersing myself in the guests life and works.
- I prepare an interview/conversation script.
- I conduct our conversation and record it.
- I transcribe and edit the conversation.